I am not sure how interesting this will be but here are 2-7 things you might not know about me.
1. I have a "thing" about cereal. The SECOND the milk touches the bowl I must start eating it as quickly as possible. If the cereal gets soggy, I am DONE. Its actually so bad that if Vaughn pours a bowl of cereal and then starts walking around talking to me with it in his hand I really cant concentrate on what he is saying. I have literally blurted out "aren't you gong to eat that" in the middle of his sentence because i can only think about how his bowl is turning into a soggy mess.
2. I love "organization tools". If you open any closet,cabinet,or drawer in my house you will most likely find some sort of basket, bin, or bucket system. Now, I am not saying that I am the most organized person. I definitely have clutter areas in my house (see number 3). I am just always looking for and trying a new way to keep everything in its place and a place for everything.
3. I love to get mail....I hate to deal with mail. I pay almost all our bills on line now but we still get hard copies in the mail. I will toss tons of mail into a huge pile for weeks before I drag myself to the horrible pile and begin the huge chore of sorting out what we need to save and what we need to shred. Every single time I tell myself that this time I will just deal with it as it comes each day but that only seems to last for a day or two.
4. I cant spell. I swear I have some sort of slight dyslexia. If I get in a hurry I will mix up even the simplest words. I have to really think about it when I am writing or typing. I think that is partly why I fell in love with the Montessori approach. I always felt like I got in trouble at school for mixing up "simple" things. But I think I really just needed a different way to look at it. Hopefully now you all aren't scared about me teaching preschool kids to read and write. :)
5. I am a Diet Pepsi addict. Now let me first state that I do drink water and I drink a lot of water. But most days in the afternoon I am able to find 10 or 15 minutes for myself and I love to check my e-mail, read blogs or flip through a scrapbook magazine...or whatever... while sipping on a Pepsi. It is my time to gear up for dinner and whatever the evening holds for us. I look forward to it and I need it. It is my little treat to myself and I really do miss it if I don't get it.(On a side note I have been feeling bad about this lately because when we go to get any fast food anything Macie will be yelling from the back seat "I'll have a diet" or "I want a diet for me mom". Is it wrong to think thats cute and funny?)
Well that is all for me. Now I tag.....Courtney, Nancy and Aimee.
Cub Scouts- Bear Necessities/Call of the Wild
2 months ago