Friday, January 9, 2009

Renzo is 7 Months Old







I think that this is one of my favorite times in the having a baby timeline. Of course there is nothing sweeter than holding your newborn in your arms, but those days are full of a fair amount of hardships too. This time right now when babies are super interactive and playful but are not quite mobile enough to leave a path of disaster is definitely a great time.



Ren wants to crawl so bad! And I am sad to report that he is about there. He has already discovered the belly scoot and is crossing rooms that way but the past few days he is also figuring out the right hand leg motion combination on his knees that move him forward. He can only repeat it two or three times before falling on his belly but I am sure he will have it down within another week or so. And then its all over and he wont be my baby for much longer. :(



This kids favorite thing to do it eat!! Seriously...he is an eating machine. If he sees someone else eating he will start what I call "yelling" until he gets something that he can eat too. This has proven to be very annoying at restaurants. But he must have been blessed with Vaughns metabolism cuz he isn't really chubby anymore. (I really love this weird little food net thing he is chewing on. I put fruit or whatever in it and then he just goes to town chewing and sucking on it to get stuff out. Its great cuz he thinks he is big enough to eat big people stuff but he cant get enough out of it to choke.)




Ren has cut four teeth. The two on the bottom came first and then the top. We are calling him a vampire baby right now because it looks like he has fangs on top. (We probably just have to much Twilight on the brain.) He is trying really hard to cut the middle top two. His gums are swollen and his sleep pattern is bad again so I am really hoping they come soon!



It has been a really great seven months and I am really enjoying watching his little personality start to form. Every time I cuddle him I just try to take it all in and enjoy every minute. He is such a mommas boy! Sometimes I feel like it makes Vaughn sad and so I don't like that but I really do like it all the other times. There is nothing better than being a Mom and I love my kids more than I can put into words.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

He is too cute! Don't you just love how time flies! I'm trying so hard to just enjoy Colby's babyhood just in case he's my last one. I'm not making any statements here, I'm just saying in case! He sounds just like Vaughn, he was a piggie, too (I'm sure Mom has told you all about it). I can't believe those teeth, hilarious! I've never seen those two come in before the front ones, he's a little Edward!

Michelle said...

Kindra, he is so adorable and getting so big! I could not get enough of his smiling face when we were down for Thanksgiving. He had the ability to instantly put me in a good mood and I loved holding him. I wish I could be there to see these milestones in his life. At least we have blogging so I can see all that is happening, I really am greatful for it. I hope everything else is going well with you guys. Love ya!

Courtney said...

OK so our little photo shoot didnt turn out "great" but that picture at the top of this blog did!! You already know that I think he is the most adorable thing ever so I dont think I have to tell you again!! Kiss your babies for me!

Bre 10-E said...

WOW! i have THE world's cutst nephew! haha seriously though he is too happy! i happen to love his little vampire teeth! haha AND his mohawk! makes him look like such a big kid! time really does fly when your having fun! next thing you know ren will be in my montessori class running around and you will have one....or two....or three...or four...ok myabe just one more little wright baby running around :) love ya!!!

Dawn and Dave said...

LOL :)So grandma needs one of those tie pics ...and u have to show me how to put pics on my page are they not the cutest:)

Grannie Wright said...

How fun to look at all the pics. We feel very blessed to have spent this time with you and get all these wonderful memories. thank you.

Grandmommy Crum said...

Great Grandma Wright(my mom) would be in LOVE! I see, Lo in Ren so much! Especially the tie one! Adorable! I know my Mom would say " Thats my baby!" Thats what she said about Eliza when she was born,ask Kathleen about it. Your a grat Mom, keep up the good work!